OUT NOW FROM ROUTLEDGE PRESS:
- Chow-White, Peter A. and Miguel Garcia-Sancho. (2012). A Case of Bi-directional Convergence: Interactions Between Biology and Computing from the first DNA Sequencers to Global Genome Databases. Science, Technology & Human Values.
- Chow-White, Peter A. (2012). Data, Databases, and Race as Information. In Genetics and the Unsettled Past: The Collision Between DNA, Race, and History, edited by Keith Wailoo, Mia Bay, Alondra Nelson, and Catherine Lee. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press.
- Chow-White, Peter A. and Troy Duster. (2011). Do Health and Forensic DNA Databases Increase Racial Disparities? PLoS Medicine
- McMahon, Rob and Peter A. Chow-White. (2011). News Media Encoding of Racial Reconciliation: Developing a Peace Journalism Model for the Analysis of ‘Cold’ Conflict. Media, Culture & Society. (2011)
- Nakamura, Lisa and Peter A. Chow-White. (2011) Race and Digital Technology: Code, the Color Line, and the Information Society. In Race After the Internet, edited by Lisa Nakamura and Peter A. Chow-White. New York: Routledge Press.
- Chow-White, Peter A. (2011) Genomic Databases and an Emerging Digital Divide in Biotechnology. In Race After the Internet, edited by Lisa Nakamura and Peter A. Chow-White. New York: Routledge Press.
- Chow-White, Peter A. and McMahon, R. (2011). Examining the ‘Dark Past’ and ‘Hopeful Future’ in Representations of Race and Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission. in Ibrahim S. Shaw; Robert A. Hackett & Jake Lynch (eds.), Expanding Peace Journalism. Sydney: Sydney University Press.
- Chow-White, Peter A. (2010). Race, Gender, and Sex on the Net. In The New Media and Cybercultures Reader, edited by Pramod K. Nayar. London: Blackwell.
- Chow-White, Peter A. (2009). Data, Code, and Discourses of Difference in Genomics. Communication Theory. 19(3): 219-246.
- Chow-White, Peter A. (2008). The Informationalization of Race: Communication Technologies and the Human Genome in the Digital Age. International Journal of Communication. 2: 1168-1194.
- Chow-White, Peter A. (2006). Race, gender and sex on the net: semantic networks of selling and storytelling sex tourism. Media, Culture & Society. 28(6): 883-905