Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Yu, Sherry & Ahadi, Daniel (2010). Promoting civic engagement through ethic media. Journal of Media and Communication, 2 (2), pp. 54-71.
- Ahadi, Daniel (2009). L’Affaire Hérouxville in context: Conflicting narratives on Islam, Muslim women, and identity. Journal of Arab and Muslim Media Research, 2 (3), pp. 241-260.
- Ahadi, Daniel & Murray, Catherine (2009). Urban mediascapes and multicultural flows: Vancouver’s communication infrastructure. Canadian Journal of Communication, 33 (2), pp. 587-612.
- Ahadi, Daniel (In progress. 2012/2013). “Retrieval, Resistance and Revival: Iranian Underground Music in the Age of Globalization.” In Jacqueline Kennelly, Stuart Poyntz, and Paul Ugor (eds.), Risky Agency: Youth Navigating Globalization at the Local Level. Under consideration.
- Ahadi, Daniel (2010). Towards a cross-cultural approach to mental health and counselling in Vancouver: Development of S.U.C.C.E.S.S.’s mental health counselling and support services for immigrant communities. Vancouver: Simon Fraser University. Report to S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and Metropolis, British Columbia (80 pages).
- Murray, Catherine, Yu, Sherry & Ahadi, Daniel (2007). Cultural diversity and ethnic media in British Columbia. Vancouver: Centre for Policy Research on Culture and Communities. Report to the Department of Canadian Heritage (144 pages).